To commemorate this happy occasion, the Royal Government of Bhutan is pleased to present the “Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer” to welcome all nationals of Australia to visit Bhutan in 2018.
What is the Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer?
It is a one-time special package that is being offered to all nationals of Australia visiting Bhutan in June, July and August, 2018. The offer includes the following:
- Visitors may choose not to pay the all-inclusive mandatory minimum daily package rate of US$ 200 per person per night. Instead, they will pay only the government Sustainable Development Fee of US$ 65 per person per night.
- Visitors can avail discounted fare on Airlines.
- Visitors can avail up to 50 % discounts in partnering Hotels.
- Visitors have flexibility / choice of services.
- Visitors do not have to pay the surcharge of US$ 40 per person per night and US$ 30 each for two persons.
- Special airport reception on arrival of the 1st Group
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 to 31st August 2018.
- The offer is for the nationals of Australia only.
- Visitors should book their trip through a licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
- A one time visa fee of US$ 40 is applicable.