Best time: Throughout the year.
Walk With The Natives cultural tour is ideal for those who want to discover the true Bhutan. This ultimate tour explores the cultural valleys of the west, spiritual central Bhutan & the rugged east.
- Explore Bhutan’s central valleys, rich with ancient historical and sacred Buddhist sites.
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Visit ancient palaces and museums featuring historical memorabilia of Bhutan’s Royal Family.
- Experience Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Drive over high mountain passes affording sensational views of the Himalayan peaks.
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
Day 01 : Arrive Paro.
Day 02 : Paro.
Day 03 : Paro - Thimphu.
Day 04 : Thimphu - Punakha.
Day 05 : Punakha - Wangduephodrang - Gangtey.
Day 06 : Gangtey - Trongsa.
Day 07 : Trongsa - Bumthang.
Day 08 : Bumthang.
Day 09 : Bumthang - Mongar.
Day 10 : Mongar - Trashigang.
Day 11 : Trashigang (Excursion to Trashiyangtse).
Day 12 : Trashigang - Bumthang.
Day 13 : Bumthang - Punakha.
Day 14 : Punakha - Paro.
Day 15 : Paro Depart.
Note : For detailed itinerary do contact us.
INCLUDES / EXCLUDES
- English speaking guide, driver & private Vehicle.
- All touring & transfers throughout your journey.
- Bhutanese style 3 star hotels with private bathrooms.
- All meals.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing.
- Bhutan visa fees, Bhutan Govt royalties & local taxes.
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
- Drukair/ Bhutan Airlines flights to/from Paro.
- Personal items – phone calls, laundry, drinks etc.
- Travel Insurance – which is mandatory to enter Bhutan.
Bhutanese style 3 star hotels with private bathrooms.For 4 & 5 star hotel an additional premium is required.
In addition to above itinerary , World Tour Plan can also arrange a variety of “add on” options to provide a more in-depth experience of Bhutan. These include:
- Walking Tour.
- Cycling / Biking.
- Wellbeing and spa retreats offering yoga, pilates, meditation, healing bodywork, hot stone baths and massage.
- Rafting / Kayaking.
- Farmhouse stay.
- Cultural Show.
These activities can easily be incorporated into any itinerary. Please note that some activities may attract additional fees.